Australian VA & OBM Rates Report
Virtual Assistants (VAs) and Online Business Managers (OBMs) make a great addition to your team without the commitment and overheads that come with employees.
Many business owners and leaders already understand the benefits of delegating and outsourcing to get the right people doing the right tasks.
The most common question they come to us with is:
How much does an Australian virtual assistant or online business manager cost?
The biggest roadblocks stopping people from outsourcing to virtual assistants and online business managers are:
- Not knowing what they can outsource
- Wondering how to allocate tasks and manage a remote workload
- Fearing remote access and knowing how to keep your business safe
- Lacking the experience or knowledge to set a realistic budget
- Finding a VA or OBM who is happy to increase and decrease hours to suit unpredictable cashflows or seasonal business variations
With years of experience building and managing remote teams for ourselves and for our clients, Thought Penny’s VA Lead Network loves helping businesses to move past these roadblocks and experience the relief felt when you are no longer overloaded.
We’ve rallied the support of our network of Australian virtual assistants and online business managers to bring you our Australian VA & OBM Rates Report, with suggested rates based on real survey results.
Our report is designed to provide the knowledge needed to confidently navigate and work with remote teams.
Get the Australian VA & OBM Rates Report
Request your copy of the Australian VA & OBM Rates Report today.
- What you can outsource to virtual assistants and online business managers
- The rates that Australian virtual assistants (VAs) and online businesses (OBMs) are currently charging for different services
- The best way to find an Australian VA or OBM
- Answers to other frequently asked questions about the Australian VA and OBM industry