Let’s get all your legal ducks in a row, ASAP!
Whether you’re a sole trader or a company, the legal know-how of running a business is the most important part to get right when starting up, or preparing for growth.
Watch the recording of this member-exclusive webinar to watch Riz, lawyer and founder of Foundd Legal, run through the ins and outs of the legal requirements for your VA or OBM business.
- All the legal documents you should have in place for your VA or OBM business
- The difference between a client agreement and a subcontractor agreement
- The difference between having T&Cs on your website and a signed client agreement
- Steps to take if your client is in breach of their contract (e.g., doesn’t pay on time, refuses to let you subcontract to others)
Meet our guest…
- Founder and Director of Foundd Legal
- Lawyer of over 20 years
- Ecommerce and creative entrepreneur
- First-hand experience, insight and legal know-how of all the tricky processes and challenges VAs and OBMs face during start-up and growth
- Host of the excellent podcast ‘Legals & Biz with Riz’ that helps creatives launch and scale their online businesses with confidence while being sure they stay legally legit