Let’s talk tech… troubleshooting, software, updates, automation and integrations.
Our ‘Tech Time’ room is your place to meet regularly with Fiona and others from VA Lead Network and Thought Penny.
This is an open-mic event to offload your tech hurdles and learn as we workshop tech solutions *LIVE*.
Bring your questions, bring your beverage, and let’s talk tech.
There are no stupid questions, and you are welcome to find a comfy corner to just watch or take the stage and participate.
We’re ready to talk about the ‘big-picture’ and help with your tech strategy, or get into the weeds and learn together.
Plan ahead and submit your questions early (see below), or rock up last minute to ask us things like…
- How do I manage meetings using Asana?
- Can I automatically assign leads to my client’s sales team in a round-robin?
- Should I use Hubspot, Dubsado, or Keap Pro … and is the answer different for my client who needs X?
- What can I do to improve my Google listing?
- My website is glitching – how do I fix it?
- How do I automatically add people to my client’s Google contacts?
If no one has any questions, we will have topics and demonstrations ready to go.
Meet your host…
- Founder and Director of VA Lead Network and Thought Penny
- Still actively working as a VA & OBM – she started in 2013!
- Over eight years in corporate admin, EA and PA roles before becoming a VA
- Certified expert in Asana, Zapier, Keap and Think RAPT®
- Has successfully managed fully remote teams for more than six years across various industries
- Expert at creating collaborative team cultures with streamlined and automated business systems
Join us Live!
Sessions are normally held 12.30 PM – 1.30 PM (AEST/AEDT), on the last Friday of the month
If this day/time does not suit you … submit your preferences here.
NEED TO KNOW:
- To receive the join links via email each month, purchase your access below
- All sessions are run as Zoom MEETINGS (not webinars)
- When you first join each session, your camera will be off, and you will be muted
- You choose when/if you are ready to turn either of these on – when you do, all attendees will be able to see and/or hear you
- Sessions will NOT be recorded