I work with women in service-based businesses to help them refine their business processes.
I am a single mum to a truly amazing teenage boy and a charismatic sausage dog. They fill me with equal parts of joy, anxiety and stress!
Located on the Gold Coast for the last 8 years, I have been enjoying everything the Gold Coast has to offer - from the beautiful ocean to the amazing hinterland. But mostly the beach - the ocean is my happy place.
We love to hang close to home unless we are going on a holiday to one of the many beautiful places around Australia. We love to travel and hope to extend this to overseas travel again in 2024.
I am a little to obsessed with True Crime podcasts and documentaries but it's because I find the human brain so interesting.
On most weekends you can find me hanging with my sausage dog and little man enjoying our amazing home. But let's be honest it's mainly me and the sausage dog as my son starts to have more of a social life than me.
I have gotten back into reading as this used to be a huge passion for me. Exploring different worlds and using this as an opportunity to escape the sometimes intense ups and downs of life and business is a great way for me to relax.
I love being able to provide assistance to others and help them bring some amazing projects to life. As a former travel agent it was a great pleasure of mine and a big rush to have a call at 3am to problem solve. It's an adrenaline rush - I know I am a weird type of human being.
I have worked on many projects that moved from moving an entire addressing system from paper to digital to constructing conferences that moved up to 3000 people.
- 15 years of project management experience in the corporate world
- Founder and host of the Building a Mumpire Podcast
- Working in a range of industries (travel, retail, telecommunications, hospitality)
- Obsessed with getting shit done
- Really good at getting others to get shit done
- Diploma of Business - TAFE Queensland
- 1+ years working as a virtual assistant (VA)
- 2+ years working as an online business manager (OBM)
- 1+ years actively mentoring VAs
- 15+ years working in travel consultant, sales, project management and business management roles
- 3+ years running my own small business
- Arts Recreation and Tourism
- Creative Agencies
- Hospitality Food and Beverages
- Professional Services
- VA and Clerical Services
We will jump on a discovery call, so you can see if are the right fit and talk more about what it is your business needs.
From here I will send through a proposal with the package that I think would work best for you. Then we move onto the boring stuff - agreement and invoice.
Once you are all signed up I will send through a questionnaire to get a better understanding of you and your business.
After all of this we get down and dirty or as I like to say it, balls deep in your business and start doing the work.