Sarah Taylor has more than 25 years of experience in meeting attendance and particular expertise in board and committee-level meetings.
Commencing her career in Hobart, Tasmania in administrative roles, she was thrown into the world of minute taking in her very first job.
She moved to Sydney in 1998 and held various positions within the government, finance, and property sectors where she honed her skills before starting her company, Meetings Into Minutes Pty Ltd, in 2016.
Sarah provides professional, independent minute taking services to a range of companies across Australia and holds the position of Company Secretary within several of these organisations.
Her experience includes working with organisations with a community and social welfare focus, such as not-for-profits, peak bodies in aged care advocacy and youth homelessness, and corporate and government organisations.
Sarah easily adapts to different industries, from sporting bodies, cemeteries, and mental health, to higher education, and believes that minute taking is an essential and often-overlooked skill, which not only aids good governance and compliance but ensures maximum value is derived from meeting discussions.
Learn to Take Minutes Like Sarah
Sarah founded Meetings Into Minutes after recognising a gap in the market to provide minute taking services to businesses who wanted an independent element to their Board and Committee meetings.
Starting from a zero client base and ‘seeing how things would go’ for six months, she has grown the business into a thriving entity and is now servicing more than 45 companies from many different backgrounds.
Sarah diversified her business when she was contacted by a number of people to teach them how to take minutes, and her masterclasses were created.
Her courses provide a hands-on approach to learning the art of minute taking, and suit those with no formal training and those wishing to brush up on this in-demand skill.
- Transitioned from 15+ years as a career EA to starting her own business, niching in minute taking services
- Experienced business owner and OBM
- Trained her own team of minute taking professionals before launching her online masterclasses
- Trusted with the role of Company Secretary for many of her clients
- Justice of the Peace
- 25+ years taking minutes for meetings
- 15+ years working as an executive assistant
- 8+ years experience as a business owner and OBM
- 4+ years in company secretary roles
- Banking Finance and Insurance
- Building Metal and Civil Construction
- Emergency Services
- Government Agencies
- Not for Profit
- Professional Services
- Social community home care and disability services
- VA and Clerical Services
- See what others have said about Sarah's masterclass on this webpage - scroll down to 'This is what our happy graduates have to say!'