Hello! My name is Jane, and I am a creative virtual assistant based in sunny Newcastle, Australia.
In 2016, I founded The Jane Edit to provide support and guidance to women in small businesses within the creative industries.
Over the years, The Jane Edit has expanded its services to cater to the needs of my clients and fellow virtual assistants.
Whether it's business administration, web design, marketing, event management, or graphic design, I offer a range of complimentary services that cater to each client's or virtual assistant's unique needs.
I am proud to say that The Jane Edit has been thriving for over seven years!
In addition to my hands-on experience and expertise as a virtual assistant, I offer mentoring services to fellow virtual assistants.
Drawing from my formal qualifications and training in counselling from the Hunter Institute of Mental Health and additional courses and training, I have been mentoring VAs and small business owners for over six years.
As a successful virtual assistant myself, I know exactly what it takes to succeed in this field, and I can coach and mentor others who dream of a long-standing VA career.
I am passionate about helping fellow virtual assistants achieve their goals and build confidence. With my hands-on experience and expertise, I can offer personalised guidance, actionable advice, and support through challenging times.
I have helped many virtual assistants overcome barriers and mindset blockages to achieve incredible wins, and I'm so proud to be a part of their success stories.
- Creative virtual assistant specialising in digital marketing, website design, event management, and business management
- Peer-to-peer virtual assistant mentor
- Client strategist and mentor
- Extensive hands-on experience providing counselling services to diverse individuals in professional workplace settings.
- 20 years of experience in administration, office management, PA and EA positions
- Successful small business owner for more than 12 years
- Co-founder of the Newcastle Virtual Assistants offering support to over 200 virtual assistants in our local community
- Graduate Certificate in Counselling Psychology - Hunter Institute of Mental Health
- Coaching Certification Master Class
- Postgraduate Degree in Event Management and Marketing - University of Technology Sydney
- Certificate IV in Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations - TAFE NSW
- 7+ years working as a virtual assistant (VA)
- 3+ years working as an online business manager (OBM)
- 5+ years actively mentoring VAs
- 20+ years working in administration, office management, PA and EA positions
- 12+ years running my own small business
- Banking Finance and Insurance
- Beauty and Fashion
- Creative Agencies
- Environment and Sustainability
- Government Agencies
- Hospitality Food and Beverages
- Import and Export
- Medical Health and Fitness
- Not for Profit
- Professional Services
- Retail Ecommerce and Wholesale
- Safety Scientific and Technical Services
- VA and Clerical Services
Choose from several packages to get you started and keep you on track!
- VA Strategy Session - 2-hour ONE-ON-ONE private session
- Intro to Mentoring - 3 x 90min ONE-ON-ONE private sessions
- My Mentor - 3-month mentoring ONE-ON-ONE private sessions